Wednesday, March 13, 2013

THE MEME PLAGUE Cover LOVE! (by Angie Smibert)

I just ate up MEMENTO NORA and THE FORGETTING CURVE (read my Afterglow reviews here and here), and then found out I have to wait for THE MEME PLAGUE to be released before I can have any closure.

Gah!

But to my happiness, author Angie Smibert updated her blog with this gem last Tuesday:

On goodreads

And some good news! THE MEME PLAGUE has a new release date: AUGUST 13, 2013!!

So I still have to wait, but not as long as for some other books I'm anticipating. And at last we'll get to hear more from Meme Boy, or whatever he's calling himself now, and have some more news from the underground. Yes, yes, I know I am a nerd.

The Memento series is cult-worthy. If you haven't read the series yet, check out the books below:



In other news, I'll have a fabulous daily deal to share with you bookish bargain hunters tomorrow. So come back and take advantage of that!

Katrina's blog pic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up! You will be heard...or read.