Friday, March 18, 2011

Who Did Kathleen Ortiz Pick? Mystery Agent Winners!


Yesterday I wrote about the Perks of Fellowship for Novelists. Today we have a prime example of that over on Operation Awesome!!

MARCH MYSTERY AGENT REVEALED!! (And eight--EIGHT--winners from whom she requested manuscript pages)

Seriously, you guys have no idea the joy it gives me to see a) the talent of you writers, b) the generosity of our mystery agents, and c) the excitement generated when the two come together.

My mom asked me once if it was hard to support all these published authors we interview, or to watch other people earn what I really, really want. I told her it isn't. It's fun. Of course I hope it will happen for me someday, and I know hard work is the answer to that 'someday' time frame. But while I'm in the fox hole, I'm really loving my company.

Most of all, I'm grateful for you. Thanks for reading and participating with me in this decade of online writerly awesomeness.

p.s. I have a new article up on The Best Damn Creative Writing Blog: Research for the Novelist

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post~ I'll head over to Operation Awesome to read the big winners! And thanks for all that you do over there; the answer you gave to your Mom says a lot about who you are. Will check out your research article too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jess! I'm feeling really grateful today. Holy cow! I just clicked to check and you're the grand prize winner! Congratulations, girl! You deserve it! Good luck with your submission.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up! You will be heard...or read.