Monday, June 14, 2010

Five Adjectives for THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE (Movie)

UPDATED WITH MY FIVE ADJECTIVES!!! Just got back from Eclipse screening in Hollywood. Needs it's own post, though.

Can I get a woot! woot!

Well, you would woot if you were me, looking forward to a night in Hollywood at the LA Eclipse pre-screening!!!

Thanks to Twilight Lexicon, a Meyer-approved fan site full of magnificent book-lovers, I lucked into a spot in an advanced screening! 

This means navigating rush-hour traffic all by my lonesome (NO GUESTS ALLOWED). For those of you who know me personally, you know I would walk fifteen miles with a double stroller before braving freeway traffic in southern California. 

But this is a special opportunity, and I couldn't be more excited to see the much-buzzed-about third installment of THE TWILIGHT SAGA based on Stephenie Meyer's books. From the clips and trailers I've seen, this is going to be the best one yet.

So tonight, after I've proven my mettle as an LA driver and returned safely to suburbia, I will be posting the first five adjectives that come to my mind (or ones I find on thesaurus.com) that best describe this sure-to-be-exciting film. (Hint: exciting will not be one of them, since I already used it pre-film.)

Here's my place-saver:
1) Charming
2) Spontaneous
3) Exquisite
4) Intimate
5) Masterful


I'm in the process of writing a whole post about the experience. We got the most unexpected surprise! You'll die! Check back in about fifteen minutes.

If you've already seen it, or are seeing it tonight, please post! Share your five adjectives! I'm pretty sure it's not giving away plot (as if we didn't already know it all) or breaking any rules. But just in case, we'll pretend this was posted by an anonymous guest blogger so I don't get in trouble. 

And this concludes a mysterious post by your favorite anonymous guest blogger: Anonymus Tyrannosaurus. 

3 comments:

  1. Sucks for me--not gonna be seeing it till it comes out!

    But I'm definitely checking back here to see your five adjectives!

    Hope you enjoy the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be thinking of you while sandwiched between other obsessed Twi-hards. I just hope they're Team Edward cuz *scoffs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's so brilliant. I hope you'll have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up! You will be heard...or read.