Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spies vs. Espionage!

Look what I got in my mailbox! 



Shiny new books with a common concept: spies! 

The Gail Carriger one is SIGNED! I may give it away if I can bear to part with it when I'm through reading.





Etiquette & Espionage on Goodreads (Gail Carriger's first venture into YA, set in the same world as the bestselling Parasol Protectorate series)





Tomorrow is our March 1st Mystery Agent contest!!! If you write for children from PB thru MG on to YA, and you have a polished manuscript, enter to win a full read from a first-class literary agent. That'll be at Operation Awesome!

Katrina's blog pic

2 comments:

  1. YAY! How exciting! I call that #mailboxbliss! :) I have the first in the Etiquette & Epsionage series and haven't read it yet! (I need to get on that!) Can't wait to hear how they are!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great label/hashtag for it, Jessica! I wish I could drop everything and read these right now, but alas, my book club chose Gone with the Wind, and I'm staring down 1,000 pages of classic literature before the 22nd of this month. :) LOL. So, maybe in April I can dub it SPY BOOK MONTH and go to town on these!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up! You will be heard...or read.