Thursday, June 2, 2011

1,000 Twitter Followers Thank You Contest

UPDATE: And the winner is THE GOLDEN EAGLE!! I'll email you to get your shipping addy so we can get this great book prize out to you. Thanks for celebrating with me.

This happened this week:






THANK YOU! And a special thank you to @ClaudiaC and @GoldenAgeofGeek for all the #WW (WriterWednesday) and #FF (FollowFriday) mentions. You're my twitter angels. :)

To say thanks for all your twiendship (some non-words should not be invented; I apologize), I'm giving away a copy of Goodnight Tweetheart by Teresa Medeiros, recently given a raving Afterglow review by Jen Daiker.

To enter, simply leave a comment with your (witty?) thoughts about twitter and make sure you're a follower, as this is a thank you contest specifically for you blog and twitter buddies. 




Thank you again! Looking forward to more fun and writerly sharing through our favorite social network sites. :)


Oh, and if you haven't found me on twitter yet, I'm just waiting for you to say hi. http://twitter.com/#!/katrinalantznov

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 1000 Twitter followers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You are conquering the writing world 140 characters at a time.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up! You will be heard...or read.