Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Five Happy Things
Why? Because I like lists. :)
1) I finished my first draft on a YA Urban Fantasy with sci-fi elements last night!! Go me!
2) My (raving) review of MY JANE AUSTEN SUMMER is up on The Best Damn Creative Writing Blog. Just looking at that pretty pink and green cover makes me smile.
3) I'm halfway through reading my tenth novel of the year, including classics, bestsellers, and unknowns. The numbers don't matter, but it sure makes me feel good to read so much.
4) The 18-month-old is potty training much more easily than his older brother did (knock on wood).
5) The big earthquake predicted to hit California this week hasn't happened (knock on wood again).
What makes you happy today?