Thursday, August 8, 2013

Blog Chain: This I Believe

Kate gave us today's topic: This I believe. Do you find yourself repeating certain themes in your writing? Can readers glean what you believe in or some of your life philosophies from reading your work?

The Beauty of Innocence

Could readers glean what I believe from reading my work? Absolutely. I think it would be hard NOT to put that into my writing. Probably the most common themes people will find in my books are...


  • the elusiveness of reality 
  • the importance of forgiveness and love 
  • transcendence
  • innocence
  • human weakness
  • the need we all have for rescue

I'm still figuring out how I want to express these in my writing, genre-wise and topic-wise. But if you read my early drafts of diverse genres, you'll see similar themes emerging.


How about you? What themes crop out of your life philosophies?

Make sure to check out the other links on the Blog Chain! Catch up with Christine Fonseca to see yesterday's blog chain post,

and check out Demitria Lunetta's tomorrow.

Katrina's blog pic

2 comments:

Speak up! You will be heard...or read.