Monday, August 15, 2011

To all my friends at WriteOnCon...


A HUMONGOUS, MONSTROUS, EPIC THANK YOU for going above and beyond even what we've come to expect from last year's awesome debut!

I know it must have taken a lot of collaboration and hard work, and want to express how grateful I am. I'm sure I'm not alone in this...

Blog buddies can comment if you want to say thank you, too. :)

Also, my awesome blog buddies, don't forget to add me as a friend on WriteOnCon so we can see each other's forum posts/query letters, etc. and cheer each other along. WriteOnCon STARTS TOMORROW!!

And, of course, an epic THANK YOU to the industry pros who are lending their priceless experience and services to help keep this conference FREE and FABULOUS!

P.S. Don't forget to donate on the WriteOnCon website if you can afford it - help keep it free for everyone. Good luck to everyone participating in the query/pitch events and enjoy the live chats with agents and editors!

3 comments:

  1. Added! I am super excited. Even if I can't participate in the agent free-for-all, I'm looking forward to everyone's queries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! You guys are amazing for what you do. I can only imagine the time this must take. THANK YOU!

    And off to add you as a friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right! They have gone to SO MUCH WORK and the stuff they have put together is fabulous! I am over there and loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up! You will be heard...or read.