Tuesday, August 10, 2010

WriteOnCon is Live!! (and free, people. free!)

If you've managed to miss the widget to the side of this blog counting down the days to WriteOnCon, I'm posting a reminder:

WRITEONCON IS GOING ON!!

Sorry for yelling, but this is seriously epic! You simply must drop everything and check it out right now.

Try the main site WriteOnCon.com, but if that doesn't work (too much traffic, methinks), skip on over to Elana Johnson's blog where all the vlogs and articles are being posted until the site gets running again.

When the site DOES get up and running, simply register for free to take part in the forums, critiques, and chats. I'm very excited. Can you tell?

3 comments:

  1. I haven't finished my first draft because of this epicness!! But it's soooooo worth it!

    Hope to discuss some of the things I learn over at the OA forum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you listening in to Suzie Townsend right now? So much goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm late getting here, but thank you for spreading the word about the conference! :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak up! You will be heard...or read.