Friday, May 28, 2010

Paranormalcy and Kiersten White: The buzz is warranted

I can't remember which blog post of hers it was that took me to Kiersten White's fabulous blog. All I know was that when I saw the cover and read the blurb of her debut novel, PARANORMALCY, I was hooked. Just on the book. Then I found out that she blogs regularly, and started listening in.

That's when I discovered how FUN she is, as a person besides just as a writer. And I wanted to take a moment to plug her and her upcoming work (released September 21st, the first of a contracted trilogy).



If you haven't heard the buzz about this wonderful new author, then go to www.kierstenwrites.blogspot.com RIGHT NOW! Trust me. You do not want to be the last to know. You'll be blushing with embarrassment.

Follow her on twitter if you can only take so much awesome in one dose: @kierstenwhite

4 comments:

  1. I love Kirsten's blog and can't wait for PARANORMALCY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! That little teaser of the first page was so fun to read. I even read bits to my husband and we chuckled together. If that first page is any indication of the wit which is in store, I am going to love displaying this one on my YA shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found this fantastic, in-depth review of Paranormalcy: http://agoodaddiction.blogspot.com/2010/06/book-review-paranormalcy-by-kiersten.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. And another glowing review (with some excerpts I hadn't seen yet): http://ow.ly/1WOgS

    ReplyDelete

Speak up! You will be heard...or read.