Friday, October 15, 2010

Aww! I like you, too! Blog Awards


My awesome CP, Amparo Ortiz passed along a really cute award. Thank you, Amparo! 


The question I must answer is this: 




If I had the chance to go back and change one thing in my life, would I, and what would it be?
That's easy. I would be kinder. Yep, even to those nasty girls in seventh and eighth grade who made fun of the jeans I wore everyday and my worn-out shoes. It would be hard, but I think if I'd learned to be kind earlier in life, *I* wouldn't have been as prone to despair and depression, which is what caused most of my problems during my teen years. Yeah. I would definitely be kinder if I could go back and do it all over again. (But plz don't make me go back there. Nobody should have to do that twice!)
My next task is to pass this along to six people:

Lisa and Laura Roecker (who I interviewed over at Operation Awesome today!)

Shannon Messenger (talking about Time Goblins today with an AWESOME pic of one in action)

Beth Revis (for the shiny new design of her blog and her UH-MAY-ZING book coming out soon)

Elana Johnson (who's opening up about sobfests today and letting go of our past selves)

Jamie Harrington (who "trained 22 five-year-olds to accomplish tasks with a dog clicker")

Matthew Rush (who's talking about The Trickster on his blog today)

7 comments:

  1. Wow. What great company to be in! Thanks so much Katrina (now following your blog BTW).

    Nice ta meet ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award! Very cool. And a bunch of fine people to share it with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being kinder is always a good choice! Awesome! Congrats to you and the awardees! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award. And you? Kinder? Is that even possible?

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Matt! Thanks for the follow. Man, I've been following you for forever. It's about time you noticed me! (joking. please don't unfollow.)

    Thanks for the congrats, Janet, Jemi, and Jessica (have you three ever considered starting a singing group?) You are so sweet! And if awards equaled six figure publishing deals, I would award them to all of you guys! Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh--how was I not following you? I thought I was. #Shannonfail

    Thank you so much for the award! I feel so...*tears up* honored. You are TOO kind!

    *runs away before you can change your mind*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shannon, I would never change my mind about your award! I've seriously never seen a more talented cyber tap dancer...ever.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up! You will be heard...or read.