Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Critics Declare Operation Awesome Launch a Hootin' Success!

If you missed it, check out the pitches HERE.


Lindsay led us all in a one-line pitch contest, judged by our amazing MYSTERY AGENT (to be revealed along with the winner)! The launch was...

Well, I'll just let Lindsay tell it:
My voice is sore from all the excited squeeing done today. How will I be able to manage a cookie now :) A huge thank you to everyone who entered, tweeted, blogged, commented and made Operation Awesome's launch, well, awesome. The contest is full for this month, but stick with us because we've got more to come...this won't be your last pitch chance. Again, from all of us here at OA, hugs! 
Indeed, there is much more to come, and not just for MG/YA writers. We've got a full docket of awesomeness, including guest authors, interviews, and more contests (of both writing and goodies). In between--so you can catch a breath--we'll blog about writing, books we love, and how much we love Nutella.

Follow along at http://operationawesome6.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. It was very cool of you guys to host that contest! I think getting to see other people's pitches was a good learning experience:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica! Thanks for being part of it! It is fun to read all the pitches. I like to imagine the future book covers. Like, I pictured FLORA being like IF I STAY with a girl's face, but eyes closed while something dark and nefarious goes on in the background. See what I mean? Fun.

    Tomorrow, Kelly's posting and it's her birthday, so be sure to stop by and wish her well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, yes it was an awesome day. I think I've just about recovered...okay, maybe not. lol.

    Here is to more awesome still to come.

    I don't think there is enough blog love for Nutella :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what's up next. :)

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete

Speak up! You will be heard...or read.