All it takes for me to fall into my favorite pastimes of reading and writing is one good book. And by 'good,' I mean emotional, romantic, universal, painful, cathartic. Just one good book, and I'm hooked until the next major life event unhooks me. :)
Granted, with three kids five and under now, I have less time to write and indulge in reading. But time can be managed. And I'm learning to do that out of necessity.
So right now, my bookish to-do list:
- Co-writing a YA time travel thriller with my baby sister
- Revising an MG and YA project of my own, intermittently
- Reading the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Getting ready email-wise for the New Year's Revisions Conference we're putting on at Operation Awesome. Totally free, totally online writer's conference for your NaNoWriMo hangover. Hope to see you there!
- Unpack some of the book boxes from the move because I've got some serious reviewing to catch up on.
- Start critiquing again. I so miss this. It's a duty, yes, but it's also a privilege. And I've missed doing it.
Squee! I get so excited when the future holds fabulous stories.
What's on your bookish to-do list?