Truthfully, I've had one foot in this year since last summer when all my favorite authors suddenly had books coming out in 2012, not to mention The Hunger Games movie coming out in March of this year. Now that the 11 officially switched over to a 12, I'm ecstatic!
There is so much to look forward to this year! In no particular chronological order:
- A few of my critique partners have BOOKS COMING OUT!!
- Some great movies: the first Hunger Games movie, the very last Twilight movie. THE AVENGERS!!!
- My third child will be born, probably around June sometime.
- We'll move in the fall.
- My husband will finish his master's program in February! Woot!!!!
- My oldest is about to turn FIVE! He's getting so tall...
- We might get a new president and an economic recovery *crosses fingers*
This year is looking pretty great already!
What are your big anticipations for 2012?
|My boys with daddy and great grandpa in the new year|