Thursday, October 28, 2010

This Thursday feels like a Friday



That's how happy I am today. It feels like Friday even though it's Thursday, probably because I am so, so, so looking forward to the Operation Awesome chat tonight with special guest Elana Johnson (aka Query Ninja).

And you guys, she's nervous, so she'll need lots of you to show up with nice things to say about her gorgeous new book, POSSESSION.

In preparation for tonight's chat (9pm EST at the Operation Awesome blog), Marieke has posted a perfectly timed and very helpful interview with Elana Johnson ABOUT...

(you guessed it)

QUERIES!

I'll go now, so you can skip on over and read that awesome interview.

p.s. any non-fiction writers reading this will find my CP Michelle McLean's non-fiction query advice extremely helpful. She writes both fiction and non-fiction, and her new book Homework Helpers: Essays and Term Papers releases in January 2011.

4 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to lurk the chat--even though I'm done Querying I <3 Elana so much. She will give AWESOME advice. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently writing a query, so i'll definitely be in the chat! And Elana is so, so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, yay for being done querying! I love how you WriteOnCon ladies support each other!

    Emy, CONGRATULATIONS for winning one of Elana's query critiques. I hope it brings tons more requests for you! *crosses fingers* And thanks for coming.

    Jemi, thank you for coming, too! It was seriously so much fun to have you all in one place for the chat. We'll have to think of more excuses to have chats because they are a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up! You will be heard...or read.