Friday, June 25, 2010

BREAKING NEWS: I am on TV at the Eclipse screening



Video Proof that I was there. (you can also watch it on HULU)

Click on the proof link above, people. That's the episode over at abc.com called Total Eclipse of the Heart with Jimmy Kimmel. As stated before, I'm the blonde in the tie-dye and dark glasses on the right side of the theatre (your right). You can see that my physical reaction matched my blog reaction. We were very excited and very surprised.

I hope you enjoy the interviews with the cast and the excitement that you can clearly see even through the lens. Eclipse was seriously epic. You will be blown away.

Also, a fantastic fan site for all things Eclipse is Eclipsemovie.org.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, that's so, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was. I doubt I'll get to do anything that cool again, but that's okay. I don't think I could stand that level of excitement for very long. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo jealous! But, hey, at least you had fun on my behalf, right? Right????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow way to go Katrina that is totally awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! What a one-of-a-kind experience!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amparo - I def had enough fun for two people...maybe even three!

    Jen and Kristin - Thanks for stopping by! You guys rock my blog with your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up! You will be heard...or read.